Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dollish Polish

So there are all sorts of indie-nail polish brands out there for sale on Etsy and often for sale on their own blogs. Dollish Polish is one of these indie-brands that I first saw featured on the nail blog that started my nail obsession, The PolishAholic.

I picked up a couple mini-bottles of Dollish polish on Etsy to try and the first one I've tried is pictured below. Cold Winds are Rising is a pale gray with turquoise blue microglitter and sparse royal blue hex glitter.

I used three coats of the polish to get full coverage, it's pretty sheer and I probably should have applied a light gray as a base and used this as a topcoat, I'll have to try that for the next color I got, Toxic Avenger.



For this last photo I applied a matte topcoat to mattify the polish. I think I prefer it matte.








No comments:

Post a Comment